Guardian Energy Management Solutions is an energy management company that provides turn-key services for commercial and municipal building operators that wish to reduce their energy consumption through energy efficiency projects.
Guardian provides energy studies, planning, design, engineering, installation, project management and support services for its customers, and has experience in the Massachusetts Green Communities program. Guardian is a Massachusetts-based company that was established in 2002. Our objective is to help building owners, facility directors and financial managers reduce energy usage as well as operational and maintenance costs.
- National Grid Project Expediter
- DCAM Certified, Electrical Services (MA)
- Experience working with the Massachusetts Green Communities Act
- Guardian is licensed to perform work in MA, NH, RI, VT, and ME
- Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (Veteran’s Administration)
- Federal Contractor registered with the Department of Defense
- Master Electricians, Journeyman Electricians, Control Electricians
- Guardian is proud to welcome aboard a Senior Project Manager and Design Engineer!
- Guardian would like to congratulate one of our Junior Engineers on becoming CEM Designated.
Guardian focuses on non-residential buildings that are typically in excess of 20,000 sq.ft. in gross building size.