We are always looking for the right people to help grow our company and assist our customers so they receive the best solutions and service!
If you are interested in learning more or feel that you can contribute, please email us at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking new candidates to join our team for the position of Lead HVAC Technician.
Located in Marlborough, MA, Guardian Energy Management Solutions is a leading energy services company (ESCO) that offers energy audits, HVAC/BAS project scoping and turnkey project implementation services. We focus on design/build projects that help reduce energy usage (gas, oil, electric, etc) in Massachusetts for non-residential building owners and operators.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Lead HVAC Technician serving commercial, industrial and municipal clients throughout Massachusetts. We are seeking an individual with experience in the implementation and service related work for a wide variety of HVAC projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- 10+ years of hands on experience working on commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to perform installation and service related site visits, while interacting with internal resources and customers.
- Proven experience implementing projects with the highest quality in workmanship.
- Willing to assist with project scoping, estimates and initial site visits as needed.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment that includes sales people, engineers and project managers. May also work with our electrical division to implemented HVAC related projects.
- Experience with DDC systems is a big plus.
- Licensing: Candidates with refrigeration and oiler burner licenses in MA are highly desired
This is a career position with an exceptional compensation package for the right candidate. We also include a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and access to our benefits package.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org