Energy Efficient Heating, Cooling & Ventilation
Guardian Energy Management Solutions provides new energy efficient HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services and solutions, as well as modifications to existing HVAC equipment to meet today’s standards for energy reduction. HVAC energy efficiency solutions can save you thousands of dollars in wasted utility costs.
Your building’s HVAC (heating, cooling and ventilation) system consumes a tremendous amount of energy and typically operates on a 12 month basis. Guardian Energy Management Solutions evaluates solutions for your facility to improve HVAC energy efficiency and overall comfort for building occupants. Our services include the following types of projects:
- HVAC Energy Efficiency Studies
- System Testing, Evaluations & Redesign
- Demand Reduction Strategies
- Equipment upgrades and retrofits (boilers, furnaces, roof top units, chillers, heat pumps, exchanges, VAVs, fans, etc)
- Oil to Natural Gas Conversion
- Steam Trap Studies and Replacements
- Pipe Wrap Insulation
- Motor upgrades and Variable Frequency Drives / Variable Speed Drives
- Retro-commissioning (RCx) of Existing Systems
- Operation and Maintenance Documentation
Guardian works with your local utility company to develop incentives to help buy down project costs, and implements service and solutions that meet or exceed industry standards in HVAC energy efficiency. Contact us to learn more.