Guardian Energy Management Solutions is an energy management company that provides turn-key solutions and services for commercial, industrial and municipal building operators that wish to reduce their energy consumption through energy efficiency projects. Guardian focuses on non-residential buildings that are typically in excess of 20,000 sq.ft. in gross building size.
Guardian provides energy studies, planning, design, engineering, installation, project management and support services for its customers, and has experience in the Massachusetts Green Communities program. Guardian is a Massachusetts-based company that was established in 2003. Our objective is to help building owners, facility directors and financial managers reduce energy usage as well as operational and maintenance costs.
- National Grid Energy Efficiency Program – Lead Project Expediter
- Eversource Energy Efficiency Municipal Vendor
- DCAM Certified, Electrical Services and Energy Management
- Experience working with the Massachusetts Green Communities Act
- Guardian has licensed electricians and HVAC tradespeople on staff
- Federal Contractor registered with the Department of Defense
- Guardian has in house project engineering staff (lighting, mechanical systems, and energy engineering).